The Ultimate Guide To Drugstore Makeup And Products You Need In Your Kit!
Being beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive! There are tons of drugstore makeup products that are just as good (if not better!) than their higher priced counter parts! We’ve found the best go-to makeup available to nearly anyone on a budget! So without further ado, here’s the ultimate drugstore makeup products that every beauty buff NEEDS in their arsenal!
- Moisturizer – Burts Bee’s Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream
- Primer – Maybelline Babyskin Instant Pore Eraser
- Foundation – Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- Face Powder – NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder
- Bronzer – NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder
- Blush – Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush
- Highlighter – Wet n Wild Shimmering Palette
- Contour – Jordana Sculpt & Go Creamy Contour Stick / Wet n Wild Megaglo Contour Palette
- Eyebrows – NYX Microbrow Pencil
- Setting Spray – Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
- Eyeshadow Primer – Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Eyeshadow Palette – Makeup Revolution Iconic and Redemption Eyeshadow Palettes
- Eyeliner – e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner / Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Skinny Eye Pencil
- Mascara – Maybelline Volum’ Express – The Rocket Mascara / Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Lip Liner – Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner / Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
- Lipstick – Milani Color Statement Lipstick
- Liquid Lipstick – Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick
- Tools – Real Techniques Enhanced Eye Brush Set / Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set / Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge / Beauty 360 Extreme Curl Eyelash Curler
What do you guys think of this list? Can you think of anything we missed? What drugstore makeup products do you guys have in your own kit at home? If you have a product that you just can’t live without, and you think it’s as good, or better, than higher priced versions, I want to know about it! Leave me a comment below and let me know whats up!
Until next time, Beautiful!